We are pleased to announce that we have the following positions available:
Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager – Hampstead, North London – Competitive Salary
GroupNexus are pleased to advise of a new opportunity that arisen with our Account Management team for an Account Manager. Working with key client accounts including large Blue-Chip retailers, through to SME’s you will be responsible for developing strong relationships with our customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports.
The successful Account Manager will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Client Services and Product Development) to improve the entire customer experience. With real commercial awareness, you will be able to identify opportunities to grow existing accounts and extend contract tenure to the benefit of both parties. Occasional travel to client sites is expected. If you are confident, have a flair for client communication and understand the complexities of client relationships, then we’d like to meet you.
• Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
• Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
• Identify and deliver on opportunities to grow accounts and extend contracts
• Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and senior executives
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of quotas
• Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
• Prepare reports on account status
• Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
• Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
Key Requirements/ Skills:
• Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
• Good commercial awareness
• Solid experience with CRM software (ideally Salesforce) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
• Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
• Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
GroupNexus is a fun and supportive environment to work and as an employer we invest heavily in our team. Career development is important, and we strive to offer our employees a work place where they feel valued and appreciated. For more information please contact Rachael.email@example.com
Please note: This is not an exhaustive list of requirements. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. For more information on this or other vacancies including supervisors, car park attendants and other vacancies, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org including your name, address and telephone number.
Service Delivery Manager – Barnet – Competitive salary
GroupNexus are pleased to advise of a new vacancy that has been developed within our Client Services department for a Service Delivery Manager. The key purpose of the role is to act as a bridge between the organisation and its clients through managing the expectations of all internal and external stakeholders.
There is a requirement to focus on maintaining the highest levels of quality and client satisfaction to ensure that the Company is highly valued by our clients at all times. As Service Delivery Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the full management of Tier 3 accounts with a focus on revenue and growth.
- Collaborate with the Account Management and Sales Teams to ensure operations and service delivery align with the objectives of the business.
- Provide clients and internal stakeholders with regular reports and insight on account performance
- Investigate and resolve complex queries/issues within service standards ensuring ownership through to completion
- Assist the Implementation and Account Management teams with new client integrations in contract go live phase
- Assist in resolving clients’ issues/problems through proffering solutions effective for satisfactory resolution
- Maintain excellent customer service and ensure the customer service team adhere to acceptable standards for client service
- Contact clients to ensure they are satisfied with received products and services
- Carry out surveys and research to evaluate customer satisfaction level and discover better techniques for ensuring a satisfied customer base.
Key qualities we are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to build relationships over the phone and face-to-face
- A background in the service industry, including working with large blue-chip clients
- Delivery focussed and desire to solve problems – going above and beyond expectations
- Experience working to and delivering client SLA’s
- An ability to prioritise own workload within a fast-paced environment
- Advanced Excel and reporting skills (essential)
- Experience within the parking/ technology industry would be beneficial
GroupNexus is a fun and supportive environment to work and as an employer we invest heavily in our team. Career development is important, and we strive to offer our employees a work place where they feel valued and appreciated. If this sounds like a role sparks an interest in you, then please do not hesitate to get in touch to discuss! For more information email Rachael.Newsham@groupnexus.co.uk or contact us directly on 0208 7364040